Downtown Gatlinburg is the perfect place for a night out on the town! The Strip is filled with attractions, theaters, and restaurants that are open late into the evening. When you stay at Black Bear Inn & Suites, you will be just a short walk from all of the fun. To help you make the most of your next vacation, we have put together a guide to all of the best things to do in Gatlinburg at night.
Listen to Live Music
Enjoying some live entertainment is an excellent way to spend an evening! Gatlinburg has a great music scene that features both local and touring musicians. Here are some of our favorite spots to listen to music for free:
- Ole Smoky Moonshine hosts regular concerts at its distillery in downtown Gatlinburg. Be sure to check their events calendar to see who is playing during your visit!
- Sugarlands Distilling Company has frequent concerts that usually begin around 7 p.m.
- Smoky Mountain Brewery has tasty food, awesome beer, and live music on most nights of the week.
- Loco Burro is an excellent Tex-Mex restaurant that has live entertainment on most weekends and on some weeknights during the summer months.
Visiting one of the downtown theaters is another popular thing to do in Gatlinburg at night. Our city offers magic shows, musical comedy productions, and a hilarious hypnotist. To decide which theater is right for you, check out our convenient guide to all the shows in Gatlinburg.
Go Out Dancing
Gatlinburg has a couple of wonderful venues where you can show off your dance moves! Here are two places you’ll want to visit:
- Hogg’s Upstairs Taverne is famous for letting guests dance right on the bar! This 21 and over pub has daily beer and drink specials and frequently hosts live entertainment.
- Blaine’s Grill & Bar is home to Club 812, an adults-only dance club that is open on Friday and Saturday nights. The club’s stellar DJ keeps the party going from 10:45 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Play a Game of Putt Putt
If you’re going to be out and about with the whole family at night, consider enjoying a round of putt putt at one of Gatlinburg’s excellent mini golf courses. Here are two courses that are open late into the evening:
- Treasure Quest Golf is an awesome 18-hole indoor mini golf course that looks like the set of an Indiana Jones movie.
- Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini Golf features two 18-hole courses that are filled with fun animal characters, sound effects, and memorable Smoky Mountain scenery.
Guests at Black Bear Inn & Suites will love being near all of these popular things to do in Gatlinburg at night. Our hotel is located right on the downtown Parkway, just minutes away from all of the city’s top entertainment destinations. Offering a complimentary hot breakfast bar, an enclosed heated pool, high-speed wireless internet access, and balconies with beautiful views, Black Bear Inn has everything you need for an unforgettable vacation. To start planning your getaway, browse our selection of Gatlinburg hotel suites!